CloudShift is a leading Platinum Salesforce Partner and we are looking for an experienced Project Lead to join our fast-paced and established team. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, bringing their knowledge, experience and great teamwork ethos to support us in delivering more exceptional projects for our Customers. If you love everything Salesforce and meet the job role below then we would love to hear from you!
Project Lead Responsibilities
- Project Management
- Act as both functional lead and project manager
- Take full ownership of projects from beginning to end following the CloudShift ‘way of working’
- Manage the resources assigned to the project, focusing on timelines, and estimates to complete against budgets
- Own backlog and ensure customer project requirements are correctly documented
- Coordinate with project teams (functional and technical) to ensure client needs are satisfied
- Monitor and manage quality, expectations and conduct reviews to ensure milestones are hit
- Presenting – Present in customer meetings, lead our engagements on site acting as the first line of contact with our customers
- Solution design – Own and lead designs, working with delivery and technical colleagues to transform client requirements into best practice Salesforce solutions
- Training – Lead training workshops
- Relationship management – Build trusted relationships with our customers from exec level to client teams and internal teams. Maintain frequent contact with your accounts to follow their satisfaction levels.
- Mentoring – Help grow future talent by coaching and providing development opportunities
- Growth – Support pre-sales activities in scoping and understanding future opportunities
- Process improvement – Identify possible improvements to our Customer Success strategies and implement them internally
- Travel A willingness to travel as and when required
Project Lead Technical Skills
Nice to have
Project Lead Business Skills
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding member UK of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.
If you would like to register your interest please email email@example.com