Marketing Cloud Consultant
CloudShift is rapidly growing as an organisation, and as part of this we are scaling up our Marketing Automation and Data team! Digital transformation is our business, and to get the best out of our consultants we offer the freedom to develop your knowledge in an almost endless array of career paths – dream up bigger and more ambitious solutions for your clients and move forward in your career!
We’re seeking an experienced Marketing Cloud Consultant – someone who is passionate about marketing and technology. To join us you’ll need to be driven, positive, and confident in taking a strategic view of your projects, while also knowing how to dive deep into its processes – don’t worry, we’ll make sure you have the training and support you need to succeed! Our projects range from short enhancements of a clients pre-existing systems to multiplatform implementations in which they will require your guidance to help shape the future look of their company.
Our culture is agile and collaborative, so you’ll be surrounded by a variety of different people with a whole host of different skills to learn from – we genuinely believe our people are some of the best you’ll work with.
Our Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultants are required to have prior Salesforce expertise e.g. Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Sales, Service Cloud. The ideal candidate has a background in digital marketing either agency, client or consultancy side.
Responsibilities and Skills
- Able to understand client business, challenges and utilise industry experience to form recommendations
- Takes ownership of functional design and build on a small/ medium project
- Takes responsibility for complex build items and delegates effectively other build work
- Able to estimate and plan work
- Leads workshops/ playback/ training sessions
- Mentors and supports junior colleagues
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in verbal and written fashion
- Explain technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Adapts communication to the audience
- Able to challenge the client and justify their own viewpoint
- Able to lead Sprint Playbacks, highlighting business value of the solution
- Able to respond to feedback and tailor messaging
- Leads discussions with the team and encourages collaboration
- Works collaboratively with the client to refine requirements and design solutions
- Supports junior team members and quality assures their work
- Sets the standard for solution design and build and ensures that junior team members comply with these standards
- Takes end to end ownership of features
- Demonstrates high quality build and adhered to QA standards
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding member UK of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.
If you would like to register your interest please email email@example.com