Customer Solutions Director
Location: London, Greater London
CloudShift is the UK’s leading Salesforce Regional Systems Implementation partner (RSI), and we are looking for a Professional Services Sales Leader to join our fast-paced and established team. The Customer Solutions Director (CSD) will be responsible for leading a team/pod focussed on a specific industry or group of industries and Salesforce products. From an internal perspective, the role will involve managing a portfolio of opportunities and a team of Customer Solutions Consultants to ensure the business achieves its revenue and growth targets.
From an external perspective, the CSD may be involved in the day-to-day running of large opportunities, ensuring the team present innovative and value driven solutions for our Customers as part of the sales & pre-sales process. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, bringing their knowledge, experience and work ethic to support us in positioning and shaping more exceptional projects for our Delivery team to realise. In this role you will develop excellent relationships with our Customers as well as key contacts at Salesforce, MuleSoft, Tableau, Slack and the wider Salesforce ecosystem. If you love everything Salesforce and meet the job description below then we would love to hear from you!
- Sales & Business Development – leading large Opportunities from initial introduction with a Customer, to writing and negotiating Statements of Work and big commercial proposals. The role will also see the successful candidate reviewing and supporting more junior Customer Solutions Consultants’ material on smaller deals as well as supporting social events and internal Business Development initiatives such as industry events and summits
- Building and Maintaining the Pipeline with Salesforce, MuleSoft, Tableau and Slack – Growing our network within these organisations and ensuring we have a healthy pipeline of opportunities to work on
- Relationship Management – building and managing relationships with senior Salesforce Executives and Customers
- Developing Industry Propositions – innovating and refreshing our industry propositions based on sector experience and existing CloudShift customer success stories
- Liaising with Customers – at key times during the sales and pre-sales cycle you will liaise with our Customers, e.g. discovery workshops, key presentations, negotiation discussions and onboarding meetings
- Managing and Mentoring a Junior Team – an experienced campaigner, you will be passionate about developing the next ‘generation’ to ensure they learn well and learn fast as well as perform to a high standard
- Account Management – supporting our Delivery team in managing commercial relationships with Customers throughout the project lifecycle
The role is 2/3 days in the office and within that time, a willingness to travel (UK based) as and when required to customer sites is essential. The remaining time could be remote (WFH). The successful candidate needs to be a commutable distance from our London offices. Please note this role does not carry a formal sales target.
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding member UK of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.
If you would like to register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org