‘Unleash The Power Of Your Data’ will help you discover how you can integrate, visualise and automate your data powered by MuleSoft and Tableau within the Salesforce Customer 360.
We are delighted to announce our upcoming event ‘Unleash The Power Of Your Data’ co-hosted with MuleSoft, Tableau and Salesforce. This event is focused on demonstrating how companies within the Manufacturing, Property and Travel, Transport and Hospitality industries can fight the heavy tailwinds of post COVID-19 aftershocks, higher production costs and fragile supply chains by using data as their secret weapon.
As a partner of MuleSoft, Tableau and Salesforce we have seen the impact and customer success the platforms can deliver. Put simply, MuleSoft integrates data to create a single source of truth, and Tableau helps to visualise, analyse and draw insight from the data. These tools can be used in conjunction, and alongside other platforms in the Salesforce ecosystem, helping to unleash the power of your data.
Register your interest today and join us and our partners in London on Thursday 13th October from 4pm to hear from a wide range of experts from within the Globant Salesforce Studio, MuleSoft and Tableau as well as hearing first-hand from our Customers, including:
- Ian Robbins, Head of Analytics, T&CG at GXO Logistics
- Ryan Goodman, Head of CRM at Forterra
- Justin Wilson, Senior Vice President and Head of UKI at MuleSoft
- Simon Quinton, Senior AVP & UKI Country Manager at Tableau
Our incredible speakers will share their experience and success in battling against the changing economy.
With product demos and industry breakout sessions, this event will uncover how you can get more out of your data. The key themes that will be covered throughout the event are:
1. Enabling faster growth by unlocking the power of your data
2. Spotting and reacting to trends quicker by analysing your data in real time
3. Doing more with less by automating end to end processes
4. Achieving Customer Centricity by delivering a connected experience
Places for this event are limited and strictly invite-only. Register your interest now and our team will be in contact with you to confirm your place. We look forward to welcoming you!