Introducing our full speakers panel for the CloudShift & Salesforce Virtual High Tech Summit
The CloudShift & Salesforce High Tech Summit is fast approaching, and we are delighted to announce our full line-up of Customer speakers and details of the Salesforce Solution Demos tailored for the High Tech industry.
At the 90-minute event, on Wednesday 26th May, you will hear our Customers explain some of their recent challenges and priorities, and how they have adapted their business using Salesforce solutions to enhance both their Customer and employee experience. Please note that you’ll need to register in advance to access the event and recordings for 30 days afterwards.
Tune in for High Tech Customer Insights
- GoCardless: “Accelerating sales and operations efficiencies with empowering Customers and Partners” – Rishi Naik, Commercial Technology Manager/Head of Salesforce & Ed Massey, Principal, Global Strategic Partnerships
- Axora: “Becoming a digitally smart scale up business with Salesforce” – Dr Nick Mayhew, Chief Commercial Officer
- NCC Group: “Transforming the sales to delivery journey on a global scale” – Max Baldwin, Group Sales and Marketing Director
- Information Security Forum: “Leveraging the Account 360 to deliver personalised digital Member Experiences” – Avnee Davé, Product Manager
Industry Innovations & Solutions
We also have Salesforce product experts who will give their insight on key industry trends, lead solution demos and guide you through the latest innovations and solutions driving change and transformation within the High Tech industry.
- Fast track prospects through your sales cycle by connecting marketing and inside sales: Steph Stylianou, Principal Solution Engineer at Salesforce
- Achieving a 360 view of your customers and performance to support account planning and growth: Danny Diaz, Principal Solution Engineer at Salesforce & Dave Felcey, Lead Platform Solution Engineer at Mulesoft & Ben Miller, Solution Engineer at Tableau
- Improving customer experience and efficiencies through self-service and enhanced engagement: Dev Sharma, Solution Engineer at Salesforce
We cannot wait to share all the Customer insights, solution sessions and our experience built up over many years working on multi-cloud Salesforce solutions for our High Tech Customers. Please register now so you are able to access the sessions!
Whatever your key business priorities or challenges are, we’re sure you’ll find plenty of ideas and inspiration on Wednesday 26th May at the CloudShift & Salesforce Virtual High Tech Summit.