Helping Businesses and Communities Safely Reopen with Salesforce Work.com
As many businesses are preparing to get back to their offices and resume on-site operations, this Summer Salesforce is launching a suite of technology solutions and resources to help them do just that – Reopen as quickly and as safely as possible and keep internal and external stakeholders informed and engaged.
What is Salesforce Work.com?
Salesforce is providing businesses with a suite of essentials solutions designed to get businesses ready to reopen and return to the workplace. Let’s take a look at the solutions available:
- Work.com Command Center: your new single hub to get a 360-degree view to assess your return to work readiness and pull together vital data from across your locations, employees and visitors. From here you can make data-driven decisions, take action and communicate effectively.
- Contact Tracing: protect the health of your organisation with contact tracing by manually collecting and tracing potential contact with the virus and map out potential interactions and outbreaks.
- Emergency Response Management: a unique suite of products for the public sector where you can manage all emergencies, deliver help and support and allocate resources where they are needed the most.
- Employee Wellness: manage your employees’ health with custom assessments and surveys, monitor trends and store private health information securely on the platform.
- Shift Management: regulate office density with the shift management solution, allowing you to manage social distancing in the office by avoiding assembling large groups in the office, the lift or communal spaces.
- myTrailhead for Employees: help your staff learn new ways of working and safety policies with Trailhead’s learning and wellness programs.
- Volunteer & Grants Management: meet your organisation’s relief goals with this scalable solution to coordinate volunteers and streamline grant-making processes.
Work.com‘s solutions are expected to be generally available in June 2020 and more information will be coming out soon which we’ll keep you updated on. Pricing does vary according to the products, with Work.com Command Center and Shift Management each provided as an add-on to Platform Starter with introductory pricing of $5 per user per month. Employee Wellness will be included with Work.com Command Center.
For more information please check out Salesforce’s product release page. Follow our blog for all updates on Salesforce and connect with us on LinkedIn.