Junior Salesforce Analyst
(Intern and Graduate roles)
In this role, you will be supporting the Customer Solutions Team in the architecture and design of enterprise-level Salesforce implementations.
Your role will be varied; one day you might be assisting during business process design workshops, the next you might be helping the team capture, refine and prioritise high-level system requirements.
- Analytical skills
- Comfortable with qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Strong interest in IT and SAAS platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Pending or completed university degree in a STEM subject (received or on track to receive a 2:1 or higher)
- Ideal candidate may possess Salesforce training accreditations or Trailhead badges, but this is not a necessity
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding member of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.