Head of PMO
To manage and coordinate activities and teams across the sales, solutions and delivery functions. Develop standards, quality controls and methodologies for program management across the business. Ensure greater consistency across all projects & implementations, increasing levels of project maturity & Customer satisfaction.
- Develop the program management framework/strategy
- Coordinate and monitor resources across the business
- Monitor and track utilisation, timesheets, budgets and billing
- Work with business leadership to forecast resource needs and skills
- Set the suitable standards for PM ops & KPI’s
- Monitor and report on project plans to successful completion
- Identify, track and resolve issues that arise on projects
- Proven track record of leading PMO function within a multi project program environment
- Strong hands-on project management experience in a similar setting
- Strategic experience of setting framework & overall company/team guidelines
- Project management qualifications (Prince2, Agile or PMP)
- Proven and demonstrable experience of delivering significant client implementation projects
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding member of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.