Head of People and Culture
Your role in CloudShift
We are an innovative digital transformation consultancy within the Salesforce ecosystem. As the fastest growing UK Salesforce Partner, we know that our people are at the very heart of our success and are quite simply our secret sauce. We are therefore committed to attracting the finest talent and then providing the very best experience for every employee in what is a challenging, delivery focused, and customer centric working environment.
As our company is growing at such a rapid pace, we are looking for an outstanding person to join our incredible team as Head of People and Culture. You will need experience working in a fast-paced transformational environment, have a creative and tenacious approach to attracting top talent and be passionate about the employee experience. You will have expertise in identifying and driving improvements as well as designing and leading talent initiatives in all areas of the employee journey.
You will report directly into the CEO, where you will play a strategic role in ensuring that our employee value proposition is best in class.
To help drive and deliver our future success, your responsibilities will include:
- Building a positive and people-centric culture, enabling us to attract and retain the finest people within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Evaluating and improving all people related processes and initiatives including talent acquisition, people development and performance management
- Helping our employees maximise their potential by creating a programme of excellence for training and development and building a culture of continuous improvement.
- Embedding our core values to ensure the organisation is ‘high performance’ at all levels
- Creating and delivering effective strategies around:
- Attracting and recruiting top talent
- Employee value proposition
- Employee on-boarding
- Learning and development
- Performance management
- Leadership effectiveness
- Diversity and inclusion
- Employee engagement
- To function as a key business partner and strategic advisor to the CEO and senior leadership team and identify and drive improvements to our employee experience in order to scale our business
- To evaluate current levels of workforce engagement, own the annual employee engagement survey and implement actionable steps
- To identify all legal requirements affecting the People and Culture function
You will need to have
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience working in a fast paced and challenging environment where you have led and delivered on complex people projects and had sole responsibility for people and culture initiatives
- Proven experience of driving measurable results against strategy, demonstrating a strategic and commercial mindset
- Excellent communication, relationship and collaboration skills and a passion for the employee experience
- Degree level education and ideally a professional HR qualification, plus knowledge of current people and talent trends
- Extensive knowledge of UK employment law. Certification ideal
- An understanding of learning theories, concepts and principles and demonstrable experience of designing & developing effective training and coaching programmes
The CloudShift team have rolled out the Salesforce platform to over 600 businesses in 125 countries. We reached Platinum Partner status with Salesforce in record-breaking time thanks to our innovative approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. We are proud of our talented team who have delivered exceptional results for our Salesforce Customers.