Graduate Salesforce Consultant
(Intern and Graduate roles)
In this role, you will acquire the skills necessary to become a trusted Salesforce advisor to our customers. By working closely with our experienced and welcoming Salesforce Consultants, you will analyse exactly what the customer needs and assist in delivering a bespoke solution.
You’ll experience variety, one day you could be working with the client to understand their business requirements, the next day you may start building a proof of concept.
- Driven and dedicated, with a strong team ethic
- Self-motivated and committed to constant upskilling
- A strong interest and background in IT
- Pending or completed university degree in a STEM subject (received or on track to receive a 2:1 or higher)
- Ideal candidate may possess Salesforce training accreditations or Trailhead badges, but this is not a necessity
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding member of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.
If you would like to register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org