Graduate Salesforce Consultant
We are looking to recruit Graduate Salesforce consultants. As a consultant, you will need to ensure that the solution we design is aligned with our customer’s strategy, objectives, timelines and budget.
- Run workshops
- Write up requirements
- Design and configuration within the Salesforce Ecosystem
- Be able to articulate requirements and work to delivery with technical teams
Working with our clients and internally, this role requires you to be a key team player interacting with development teams and the customer. At CloudShift we believe everyone has the impact to be a leader, and as a growing team, this allows you to take a key role in shaping the teams future.
Who we’re looking for:
- Driven and committed with a strong team ethic, you’ll be ready to challenge and be challenged. On top of this, you’ll be working with some top-tier customers who are ready for change
- Self-driven, you have a strong work ethic
- You might be a fresh graduate or have already launched your career
- You’ll have an IT background plus plenty of practical experience
- A Computer Science, Business Information Systems or STEM degree
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding member of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.
- Competitive Workplace Pension contributions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Annual Bonus
- Career Development
- Life Cover
- Critical Illness cover
- Day off for your birthday
- WFH Friday’s