Consultant job specification
CloudShift delivers Salesforce platforms that transform sales, marketing and customer service. We are the fastest growing partner in the Salesforce ecosystem, reaching Platinum Partner status in just 30 months. We are an Award-winning partner and currently are recruiting for the best Salesforce professionals around.
We are looking to recruit Salesforce consultants and Senior Consultants with 3-5 years experience in a Salesforce implementation environment. As a consultant, you will need to ensure that the solution we design is aligned with our customer’s strategy, objectives, timelines and budget.
Our Salesforce consultants are expected to:
- Run workshops
- write up requirements
- Design and configuration within the Salesforce Ecosystem.
- Be able to articulate requirements and work to delivery with technical teams
Working with our clients and internally, this role requires you to be a key team player interacting with development teams and the customer. At CloudShift we believe everyone has the impact to be a leader, and as a growing team, this allows you to take a key role in shaping the teams future.
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum Salesforce Certified Admin 201
- Preferred: App Builder, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community or others
- 3-5 Project delivery from beginning to end
- Understanding of CPQ principles
- com platform development and best practices
- Hands on Expert experience with System Configuration. E.g. Process Builder, Workflows, Profiles, roles, formulas etc.
- Agile project methodology experience
- The ability to define user stories and scope projects
- The ability to write and document detailed user requirements and playback.
- Data migration skills between orgs and utilisation of version control
- Confident and outgoing personality – The role requires you to be a key player in liaising with the customer and internal teams. It is important that you are confident and clear in your messaging both written and verbally
- Organisation and Project Management – All of our roles require a good level of understanding of project management and how projects are run. Whilst much of this can be taught you need to be organised and have the ability to divide your time across projects.
- Strong Analytical skills – Utilisation of MS office suite and the ability to present to customers
- Degree Educated or Strong experience with a Salesforce implementation environment.
- Flexibility – This can range from being a trusted team player to working independently. We need to understand our customers business in detail, in order to do that our customers require us to be onsite for varying time scales, this allows us to successfully deliver projects on time and within scope.
- Ability to work in a changing and dynamic – At CloudShift we are experiencing rapid growth, which brings its own unique challenges and opportunities. All employees are required to be team players and with a can-do attitude.
What will CloudShift Do for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Exposure to the latest and greatest solutions
- Strong interaction with Salesforce
- Great and enjoyable team to work with
- The chance to shape the future of CloudShift