Salesforce Technical Consultant
CloudShift is a leading Platinum Salesforce Partner and we are looking for an experienced Salesforce developer to join our fast-paced and established technical team. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, bringing their knowledge, experience and great teamwork ethos to support us in delivering more exceptional projects for our Customers. If you love everything Salesforce and meet the job role below then we would love to hear from you!
- Support – Follow the CloudShift project methodology, supporting the project across it’s lifecycle whilst providing analytical support and technical deliverables
- Solution design – Help design business processes and business processes automations based on Salesforce Platform
- Configuration – Help develop business requirements and functional designs
- Build – Build integration jobs based on instructions and guidelines, and build /implement web-based user interfaces
- Demo – Demonstrate the solution to Customers at regular intervals
- Code Share – Facilitate code sharing and control by regularly submitting code to concurrent version system repository
- Travel – A willingness to travel as and when required
Essential Technical Skills
Consultant Business Skills
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding member UK of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.
If you would like to register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org