Location: London, Greater London
CloudShift are a leading Platinum Salesforce Partner, and we are looking for an experienced Solutions Consultant to join our fast-paced and established team. The Solutions Engineer will be responsible for the day-to-day running of Opportunities/Deals, leading business process discovery workshops and shaping innovative, value driven solutions for our Customers as part of the sales & pre-sales process. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, bringing their knowledge, experience and work ethic to support us in delivering more exceptional projects for our Customers. This role is part Account Executive, part Business Analyst and part Salesforce Solutions Consultant.
If you love everything Salesforce and meet the job description below then we would love to hear from you!
Solutions Consultant Responsibilities
- Business Analysis & Solutions Design – running business process discovery workshops and design Salesforce solutions and processes to drive real business value across organisations
- Sales & Business Development – leading Opportunities from initial introduction with a Customer, to writing and negotiating Statements of Work and commercial proposals. Supporting internal Business Development initiatives such as industry Events and Summits.
- Relationship Management – building and managing relationships with Salesforce Account Executives and Customers.
- Account Management – supporting our Delivery team in managing commercial relationships with Customers throughout the project lifecycle.
- Documentation – producing exceptional quality, clearly written, documents and presentations.
- Travel – a willingness to travel (UK based) as and when required
Solutions Consultant Key Skills
Solutions Consultant Key Experience
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding member UK of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.
If you would like to register your interest please email email@example.com