CloudShift is a leading Platinum Salesforce Partner and we are looking for an experienced Salesforce Cosnultant to join our fast-paced and established practice. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, bringing their knowledge, experience and great teamwork ethos to support us in delivering more exceptional projects for our Customers. If you love everything Salesforce and meet the job role below then we would love to hear from you!
- Presenting – Help prepare client presentations
- Requirement gathering – Attend workshops to gather notes, write up requirements and collect feedback
- Business processes – Maintain CloudShift ‘way of working’ within teams to execute projects in an efficient and timely manner
- Solution design – Work with delivery and technical colleagues to transform client requirements into best practise Salesforce solutions
- Configuration – Configure client Salesforce platform including structure and functionality, troubleshooting, deployment and upload of data
- Testing – Support unit testing, system testing, and acceptance testing activities
Essential Technical Skills
Consultant Business Skills
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding member UK of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.
If you would like to register your interest please email email@example.com