This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Marketing Manager to join the successful Alliances & Marketing team at CloudShift and build a great career. In this role, you will be responsible for developing the marketing strategy and plans with the CMO and devising GTM initiatives with Salesforce Marketing. You will then support with the management and reporting of activity across the team. The key part of this role will be as an expert hands-on copywriter, creating insightful thought-leadership pieces, informative blogs and news stories for our website. You will also assist with customer success stories, creating written case studies as well as podcasts and video interviews, and also help drive our recruitment.
We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll need to be organised, very curious, creative and agile to ensure we remain top of our game, and be dedicated, accountable, friendly and ambitious to ensure everyone’s success as a team player. Proactiveness is a key trait we’re seeking so you can identify areas to support the success of marketing, solutions and the wider business.
- Develop marketing strategy and plans with the CMO
- Support with joint GTM initiatives with Salesforce Marketing
- Develop content strategy and deliver copywriting for thought leadership, blogs and news articles
- Manage Customer success stories, videos & podcasts
- Help oversee and manage Digital Marketing and internal comms
- Manage talent attraction via our website and Glassdoor
- Keep abreast of Salesforce Ecosystem news and events
Who we’re looking for
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding UK member of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.
If you would like to register your interest please email firstname.lastname@example.org