This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Marketing Assistant to join the successful Alliances & Marketing team at CloudShift and build a great career. In this role, you will focus on internal employee communication and collaboration, helping drive employee engagement and supporting our culture and staff wellbeing. This will include researching, copywriting and running email campaigns, developing and managing a range of activities and other staff initiatives. You will also support the team with marketing activity including graphic design, video editing and marketing admin. In this role you will be given the freedom to learn and be creative within our collaborative business.
We are looking for someone who will thrive in a fast-paced environment. You’ll need to be organised, very curious, creative and agile to ensure we remain top of our game, and be dedicated, accountable, friendly and ambitious to ensure everyone’s success as a team player. Proactiveness is a key trait we’re seeking so you can identify areas to support the success of marketing, solutions and the wider business.
- Develop a comms plan and manage activity which enhances internal collaboration, engagement and supports our culture and staff wellbeing
- Create engaging topical content and manage our internal email campaigns and comms
- Support with graphic design, video editing and PowerPoint
- Support with our Customer/Salesforce events and updating our Salesforce Org
- Research and monitor the Salesforce Ecosystem for latest news and events
Who are we looking for
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding member UK of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.
If you would like to register your interest please email email@example.com