Learning & Development Manager
CloudShift is a leading Platinum Salesforce Partner and we are looking for an experienced Learning & Development Manager to join our fast-paced and established team. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, bringing their knowledge, experience and great teamwork ethos to support us designing and delivering training to upskill our workforce.
If you love everything Salesforce and meet the job role below then we would love to hear from you!
- Ownership of company learning & development pathways
- Co-ordination of internal & external resources to deliver internal training
- Owning the schedule of our internal study groups
- Working with the PMO to identify company certification gaps and implement plans to upskill staff
- Design and delivery of non-technical internal training across the business
- Working with SME’s to assist them to organise and deliver their training sessions
- Support across internal initiatives – e.g. our mentor / mentee programme
- Review of customer facing training materials
- Ownership of our CloudShift Graduate programmes
- Ownership of central repository of internal training data base
- Sharing of external training initiatives with the team
- Creating bespoke Trailhead programmes for CloudShift using my Trailhead
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding member UK of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.
If you would like to register your interest please email email@example.com