Lead MuleSoft Consultant
CloudShift is a leading Platinum Salesforce Partner and MuleSoft Partner. We are looking for an experienced Lead MuleSoft Consultant to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will hit the ground running, bringing their knowledge, experience and great teamwork ethos to support us in delivering more exceptional projects for our Customers.
If you love everything MuleSoft and meet the job role below then we would love to hear from you!
Lead MuleSoft Consultant Responsibilities
- Technical Expertise
- Follow the CloudShift project methodology and MuleSoft API Lifecycle
- Provide support and expertise to achieve a successful deployment of the integration/API solution
- Scoping – support our solutions team in defining, sizing and shaping MuleSoft engagements.
- Analysis – work with customers and our project teams to elicit, elaborate and clarify detailed functional and non-functional requirements
- Solutions Architecture & Design – Create and/or review & assure designs for integration and API solutions based on the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, including platform configuration and integration application design.
- Guide a development team through the build phase, providing advice and assurance against the design.
- Ensure best practice is followed with regards to development, source code management (SCM), CI/CD and unit testing
- Review and assure build work of junior members of the team and ensure customer output is up to CloudShift standards
- Testing – support system integration testing, and acceptance testing activities
- Release – define and execute a deployment plan
- Help grow future talent by coaching junior colleagues
- Grow our catalogue of reusable assets and accelerators by documenting and refining methods and tools that support standardisation and best practice
- Travel – a willingness to travel as and when required
Lead MuleSoft Consultant Technical Skills
Nice to have
Lead MuleSoft Consultant Business Skills
Nice to have
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding member UK of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.
If you would like to register your interest please email email@example.com