Customer Solutions Consultant
Location: London, Greater London
CloudShift is the UK’s leading Salesforce Regional Systems Implementation partner (RSI), and we are looking for an experienced Customer Solutions Consultant (CSC) to join our fast-paced and established team. The CSC will be responsible for the day-to-day running of opportunities, leading business process discovery workshops and shaping innovative, value driven solutions for our Customers as part of the sales & pre-sales process.
This person will ideally likely have had experience of Salesforce project delivery in the past but is keen to elevate themselves out of day-to-day project development to a more holistic solution design/functional design role.
The successful candidate will hit the ground running, bringing their knowledge, experience and work ethic to support us in delivering more exceptional projects for our Customers. In this role you will build and develop excellent relationships with our Customers as well as key contacts at Salesforce, MuleSoft, Tableau, Slack and the wider Salesforce ecosystem. This role is part Account Executive, part Business Analyst and part Salesforce Solutions Consultant. If you love everything Salesforce and meet the job description below then we would love to hear from you!
- Business Analysis & Solutions Design – running pre-sales business process discovery workshops and design Salesforce solutions and processes to drive real business value across organisations
- Sales & Business Development – leading Opportunities from initial introduction with a Customer, to writing and negotiating Statements of Work and commercial proposals. As such, you will be happy to design high level solution architectures, draft project scope summaries and be comfortable “estimating” work. You will also enjoy social events, supporting internal Business Development initiatives such as industry events and summits
- Relationship Management – building and managing relationships with Salesforce Account Executives and Customers
- Documentation – producing exceptional quality, clearly written, documents and presentations
- Travel – a willingness to travel (UK based) as and when required
The role is 2/3 days in the office and within that time, a willingness to travel (UK based) as and when required to customer sites is essential. The remaining time could be remote (WFH). The successful candidate needs to be a commutable distance from our London offices. Please note this role does not carry a formal sales target.
CloudShift are a multi award winning Salesforce platinum partner headquartered in London. We design, build and integrate cloud platforms that underpin business and Customer digital transformation. We are agile business with an innovative business process improvement approach and high Customer satisfaction ratings. As a founding member UK of the Salesforce Pledge 1% initiative we give 1% of our time, profit and equity to fundraising activities and charitable giving.
If you would like to register your interest please email email@example.com