Join the Tableau Conference for a free virtual event on data transformation
The Tableau Conference is back this autumn for a free virtual event dedicated to all data lovers. The event will be held on October 7-9 and will be the perfect opportunity to learn how Tableau can help you solve business challenges and use data to navigate change. As a Tableau Alliance Partner, we are really excited to tune in and discover how to unleash the power of data to empower your organisation with real-time interactive dashboards, advanced visual analytics and enhanced business intelligence.
The event will be held over 3 days with lots of insights demonstrating how people use Tableau to drive better decisions. Let’s take a look at the agenda below:
- Day 1: Get inspired by keynotes from Tableau executives, industry thought leaders and guest speakers. Learn about new product features and sign up to connect with peers in small roundtables, interactive sessions, and social activities.
- Day 2: Check out the Analytics for Everyone Channel to hear first-hand from Tableau users:
- What they wish they’d known when they first started using Tableau
- What Tableau is and isn’t—for a better understanding of how to use the platform
- How Tableau transformed the way they use data to support their organizations and careers
- Day 3: Browse episodes by industry and check out on-demand sessions to learn how peers in similar roles use Tableau.
Over the three days there are some fantastic speakers including:
- Adam Selipsky – President & CEO at Tableau
- Neil deGrasse Tyson Ph.D, Astrophysicist on building a data culture
- Musician and philanthropist John Legend.
Mark your calendar and register now for the Tableau Conference 7-9 October to take the next step in your data journey and connect with an incredible community of data experts.
For further information on Tableau, please read our recent blog on the Tableau Summit 2020 and CloudShift favourite vizzes.
Read the highlights from the event on our blog.