The brand new work-from-anywhere app for the new normal
Salesforce announced this week the launch of a brand new innovative product – Salesforce Anywhere. The app is designed to help employees work together seamlessly while remote working, boost productivity and promote Customer success, which is at the heart of every Salesforce product.
The current global situation brings us unprecedented but unsurprising figures, with nearly 70% of people stating that the pandemic will permanently change the way we work and more than 50% saying that flexible work locations are now very important to them. Flexible working practices are here to stay and we need to adapt and move forward to promote our Customers success. Salesforce is doing just that, leading us through change first with the work.com platform and now with Salesforce Anywhere – let’s take a tour of the app.
Salesforce Anywhere – Overview
- Sales, Marketing and Service teams can work from anywhere – powered by Salesforce Customer 360, it also includes vertical-specific insights and technology from Vlocity. The innovation across 360 also includes the new Service Cloud Voice and Einstein call coaching.
- Team collaboration is at its finest with new chats, alerts, comments and video features directly embedded into the Salesforce platform. You can even get personalised suggested actions powered by Einstein.
- Employees’ experience is enhanced with the new employee service solution and data model to build, manage and scale employee apps and services quickly and securely.
- New insights are unlocked and your team will achieve more informed decision-making with the MuleSoft and Tableau integrations, collecting different data sources together in one place. For example, the new COVID-19 Data Platform leverages the power of MuleSoft and Tableau to gather, unify and deliver trusted COVID-19 data that can be visualized to guide safe return-to-work strategies.
- Training and upskilling will be easy with the new Einstein Recommendations for Trailhead and new learning content to be released.
Bret Taylor, President and COO Salesforce comments the news “The COVID-19 crisis has taught us that companies must be able to sell, service, market and collaborate from anywhere, and that won’t change in a post-pandemic world, with Salesforce Anywhere we’re empowering customers of every size, location and industry to digitally transform with confidence in this all-digital, work-from-anywhere world.“
More information on Salesforce Anywhere will be released over the coming months before its planned launch at the end of the year. Stay up to date with all Salesforce news on our blog and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram to never miss an update!