Project Lead job specification
CloudShift delivers Salesforce platforms that transform sales, marketing and customer service. We are the fastest growing partner in the Salesforce ecosystem, reaching Platinum Partner status in just 30 months. We are an Award-winning partner and currently are recruiting for the best Salesforce professionals around.
We are looking for Salesforce Delivery Lead with 5+ years of experience in a Salesforce implementation environment. Our Salesforce Delivery Leads are required to be Salesforce experts both by our customers and staff alike.
Delivery Leads are expected to:
- Write up customer project requirements
- Configure and design solutions within the Salesforce ecosystem
- Project manage the solutions end to end
- Lead training workshops
- Manage timelines and budgets
The role requires you to be a key team player interacting with development teams and the customer. At Cloudshift we believe everyone has the capability to be a leader. Being a part of this growing team would you to take a key role in shaping the team’s future.
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum: Salesforce Certified Admin 201, App Builder and one other
- Preferred: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community or others
- 5+ years Project delivery from beginning to end
- Degree Educated or Strong experience with a Salesforce implementation environment.
- Understanding of CPQ principles
- com platform development and best practices
- Extensive experience of being hands-on within Salesforce over full project lifecycle with multiple solutions
- Manage projects financial, resource and contingency
- Monitor and manage quality, expectations and conduct reviews to ensure milestones are hit
- Team management
- Agile project methodology experience
- The ability to define user stories and scope projects
- Ensuring best practice for the solution and delivery
- Support Pre-sales activities in scoping and understanding future opportunities
- Confident and outgoing personality – The role requires you to be a key player in liaising with the customer and internal teams. It is important that you are confident and clear in your messaging both written and verbally
- Organisation and Project Management – You will need a good level of understanding of project management and how projects are run. An ability to show how you have run successful projects and the lessons learnt is important
- Strong Analytical skills – Utilisation of MS office suite and the ability to present to customers
- Flexibility – This can range from being a trusted team player to working independently. We need to understand our customers business in detail, in order to do that our customers require us to be onsite for varying time scales, this allows us to successfully deliver projects on time and within scope.
- Ability to work in a changing and dynamic – At CloudShift we are experiencing rapid growth, which brings its own unique challenges and opportunities. All employees are required to be team players and with a can-do
What CloudShift will do for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible working environment
- Exposure to the latest and greatest solutions
- Strong interaction with Salesforce
- Great and enjoyable team to work with
- The chance to shape the future of CloudShift