Artificial Intelligence and Advanced Insights in Real Estate
An evening of PropTech innovation & networking with Salesforce & CloudShift
Date: Wednesday 4th October
Time: 5.00pm – 9.30pm
Venue: “The Deck” CloudShift Offices, 20 St Dunstans Hill, London EC3R 8HL
- 5.00pm – 5.30pm – Arrive, networking and demo pods
- 5.30pm – 5.40pm – Welcome from Martin Corry, Salesforce
- 5.40pm – 6.00pm – Salesforce Einstein and AI for Property
- 6.00pm – 6.20pm – Running Property FM on the Salesforce platform
- 6.20pm – 6.45pm – Salesforce keynote – Tiffani Bova
- 6.45pm – 7.15pm – Property Industry Panel Q &A’s
- 7.15pm – 7.25pm – Engaging with a Salesforce partner – Alastair Murray
- 7.25pm – Join us on The Deck for Networking, demo pods, food & drink
- 8.30pm – Prize Draw
- 9:30pm – Finish
Event is fully catered
We invite you to a technology and innovation focused evening with peers from around the UK Property & Construction industry.
This event will be hosted by Martin Corry, ex British Lions captain and World Cup Winner. Joining Martin will be an industry discussion panel and expert customer speakers, hear first-hand how these customers are innovating with Salesforce and transforming their sales, marketing and service capabilities.
With the release of Salesforce Einstein this year, we will be focusing on how Artificial Intelligence technology will revolutionise the Property industry. There will also be a presentation by the Salesforce FM team, they will be discussing how they use the platform to manage the iconic Salesforce Tower in London.
Live demonstrations pods will include Einstein AI, Pardot Marketing, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud (including Field Service Lightning).
The event will be hosted at the rooftop offices of CloudShift, a leading player in the UK Salesforce Partner Program. Come along and enjoy the networking, food and drinks whilst admiring the stunning city skyline views from the CloudShift roof terrace.
As our guests for the evening, catering will be fully provided.
PARTNER REGISTRANT INFORMATION SHARING DISCLOSURES – by registering for this event, the information you provide will be shared with Salesforce.